Sunday, May 07, 2006

MS Walk

Tomarro or shall I say today I will be participating in a yearly MS Walk. This one is early in the morning (your welcome my love [I know your not making me but I think you should still say thank you.]) But its at Grosse Pointe and we will be walking three miles. For all of you that don't know MS or Multiple Sclerosis is "is a chronic, often disabling disease of the central nervous system. Symptoms may be mild such as numbness in the limbs, or severe - paralysis or loss of vision." So I think it is a good causes among many. But if you wanna look at the website it is http://www.nationalmssociety.org/mig


~Peace~

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can reveal that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is stationary a question as you did in the decrease issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=spyware nuker xt ?
I noticed the axiom you suffer with not used. Or you functioning the pitch-dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some advertising networks require that publishers are at least 18 years of age to join them.

Or you could just write a press release announcing your latest blog post.

General availability of RSS Button Make a RSS button
widely available for any blog traffic that lands on your internet site.


My webpage ... Blogging tips

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Occasionally laser surgery will be used in order to deal with the problem.
Another available treatment option that can be done at home without a prescription is a topical ointment.
Those with sensitive skin should not use it as it can irritate.


my web page :: Mole Removal

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I every time spent my half an hour to read this website's posts every day along with a cup of coffee.

Also visit my homepage ... newcs cccam debian

3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home