Sunday, April 23, 2006

Best Pizza EVER in Detroit




Ok, there are alot of places in which I thought they had the best pizza. It was very good pizza but not compared to Niki's in Detroit. It has been a while since I had had the pizza but I can still remember how it was. Because do you remember reading the article about it in class? Well my dad has been there before a couple of times and always bragged about it when he came home saying that he had Niki's Pizza for lunch because he was in the area. We went there and oh my. I was impressed. The pizzas were pricey and we did take them home (remind you I live in Sterling Heights) which was a good 40 min drive. And we were still able to keep the pizzas piping hot. So many flavors came when you bit into the pizza. The Cheese was tasteful, the sauce slightly garlicy, the bread firm and still fluffy, and the crust was crunchy and had a hint of olive oil that they used. The only problem was there was not always enough sauce on each slice. But it was still good!!! So if you are in the area, you have to get this pizza!! Atleast have ot once, it is soo good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home