Saturday, January 21, 2006

Best River Front Restaurant


There is a restaurant on the river that I had been to twice called Sindbad's Restaurant. The first time I had been there, I had a special that they had there. It was a chicken alfredo pasta dish that was extremely delicious. The service was very nice and the ambience and scenery in the restaurant was beautiful. There was free valet parking but it is always nice to tip. My second visit was almost as nice, but we arrived later and it was more crowded. I did bring some extra money and tried their lobster dinner, which was quite nice. They also had a shuttle service to and from events (both occasions I had gone there for Red Wings games). The menu has many tasteful dishes and the prices do vary. So if you want to check them out they do have a website @ http://www.sinbadsdetroit.com Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home