Sunday, January 29, 2006

Best Detroit Team

I know, I know that this will create conflict but my opinion is that the Detroit Red Wings is the best Detroit team. I know how well that the Pistons have been doing however, this team is my favorite team. They have won many chapionships, awards, trophies...you name it. They are dated before November 22, 1927 (when the Olympia Stadium was built), and originated from Windsor, Ontario where hockey was created in Canada. I have gone to two of their games and they were absolutely amazing. That is why I think that the Detroit Redwings is the best Detroit team.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sami said...

i dont know about you but the tigers are great, only cause you will be surprized when the win but wont be upset when they lose

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Jacob said...

I think I'd have to say that the Pistons are my current favorite team. I had enough hockey back in the '90s. I still haven't seen a single game since the NHL returned.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home